"You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them."~Desmond Tutu
Families are everything. Setting great examples.listeners. MY dream "group".

This post is going to be lonnnggg!!! It's going to be long because it about the most important people in my life.
Updates On My Fam!!!
My dad's Birthday is coming up and he is NOT happy about it.
Mom's birthday is coming up too,shes not happy about it either. OLDIES!!!
My parents are the best parents in the world. Parents give us consequences because it teaches us what not to do as we mature.
Mike and Erin are great parents too!They have two amazing little kids. Carter And Mason.
Ashley is attending B.Y.U Idaho.
Rachel is trying to attend B.Y.U in spring with ashley. All my family is trying to set great examples for me. They are doing an AMAZING job. To Parents: You've done good so far. :)
Updates on My friends!!
Sammy is my ultimate best friend. Don't know what my life would be without her by my side.
Delaney And Breanna come in 2nd. They are two of my other shoulders to cry on.
I love my life as is. I wouldn't trade it for anything!
MeMoRiEs??? too many! Here,There well, EVERYWHERE!!!
I love my life as is. I wouldn't trade it for anything!
MeMoRiEs??? too many! Here,There well, EVERYWHERE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment