"A Daughter Of A King."
Where do I begin? To me God is everything. I'm trying to live up to his expectations. Sometimes I wonder when i'm going to live with him again...I wonder if i'll be worthy to live in his kingdom. Some people say to me, "Why? Why do you believe in god? Why do you go to church every Sunday? Doesn't that get boring? Why do you go? Is there snacks?" This is the answer I give them EVERY time..."I go because I believe he listens to me every time I need him,he gives me answer even if i don't want that answer. I go to church to learn." Here's a quote my friend sent me... "Greatest man in history named Jesus, had no servants, yet they called Him Master. Had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher. Had no medicines, yet they called Him Healer. He had no army, yet kings feared Him. He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world. He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him. He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥" Amazing lesson today. Article of faith 13. man it's true. One of my "friends" made a snobby comment and my leader told me,"their only saying that to feel secure of themselves." I thought that's so true! I love church!!
SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited! GO STEELERS!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment