Learn from your mistakes,try try again, never give up...these are all amazing and inspiring quotes. I need to remember these everyday. Do you? Should you? the answer is...Yes and Always.
Life is getting harder and harder. Friends are getting in the way of my success. I just had to let go of 2 of my best friends. They were doing things that were preventing me from getting to the point of accomplishing my goals. It sucks but I feel better. My environment now is better for me to be in. All that's left is Sam,Breanna,Maddie,Maeve And SORT OF Sophie. I feel like I came out of my comfort zone then they(bad friends) made me go back in. One made a VERY rude comment. What ever happened to " If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all." Anyway I'm posting this to remind myself in the future. I have a bookmark in my journal that says,"The lord didn't promise that life would be easy,but he did promise to go with you every step of the way." I need to remind myself of these things. Some people commit suicide because they hate life. The next day something could have brightened their life. I think of the good days Ive had over the bad ones. In my new environment i feel...Secure.Safe. Loved. I Absolutely LOVE my incredible family and Amazing friends. Life can and will get better.
No comments:
Post a Comment